Friday, February 2, 2018

Haunted Hearts


Hello Oddball´s


It´s me, Tina: Today I brought you a brand new image of Lizzy:  Haunted Hearts #427
I have processed it in a heart card with special technique and colored with Polychromos. 
From the outside you can only see the quote that belongs to the image. The cover sheet is divided in the middle and can be pushed upwards to both sides. Now a sweet girl comes to the fore. If you go the other side away,  you see another girl; but rather creepy. But look at it yourself...










This image also fits perfectly with our ATC Swap in the Facebook group and 
of course to our current blog challenge.


Please use my code to get 10% off on your next purchase.

DTTINA10


See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment